- Six Races Will Decide Control of the Senate
- Pryor Touts Obamacare in New Ad
- Is Georgia Slipping Away for Democrats?
- Hagan Holds Narrow Lead in North Carolina
Chart of the Day
Posted at 10:15 a.m. on Nov. 21, 2012
– Chart showing corporate debt in the US has hit an all time high in 2012 after seeing declines in the wake of the recession, via Marc Prosser.
“You cannot go anywhere these days without talk of de-leveraging. Basically the talk that the private sectors, both corporations and individuals, are living within their means, saving more, and taking on less debt… The amount of US corporate debt is increasing at the same time more corporate debt is coming to market.”