- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
GOP Official Explains How He’ll Sabotage Obamacare
Posted at 7:47 p.m. on Sept. 3, 2013
Georgia Insurance Commissioner Ralph Hudgens (R) explains on video how he intends to do “everything in our power to be an obstructionist” and sabotage implementation of Obamacare in his state.