- Did Weiland Accidently Concede Senate Race?
- McDonnell Corruption Trial Turns Into a Soap Opera
- Quote of the Day
- Obama Returns to Golf
- Ryan Wants Romney to Run Again
Latest Obamacare Stats Are Positive
Posted at 4:02 p.m. on Dec. 3, 2013
Sarah Kliff gives us the latest on Obamacare:
- “There were 1 million visitors to HealthCare.gov Monday, [and] 380,000 visitors as of noon today,” a slight increase from Monday’s 375,000 visitors.
- “Approximately 13,000 shoppers Monday ended up in the queuing system,” with 60% choosing to return to Healthcare.gov.
- “Still no 834 error rate,” despite the “Washington Post’s report this morning that approximately one-third of the 834s sent so far had errors.” Medicare spokeswoman, Julie Bataille, replied, “I can tell you that does not reflect an accurate picture of what is happening right now…we’ve made tremendous progress and will certainly work to fix any standing issues.”