- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Life Expectency Lags in the U.S.
Posted at 8:40 a.m. on Jan. 8
The Incidental Economist notes that life expectancy in the United States fell behind the OECD median in the mid-1980s for men and the early 1990s for women.
“Note, the answer need not point to the health system. But, if it does, it’s not the first chart to show things going awry with it around that time.”