- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
- Cruz Builds Out Team for 2016
Life Expectency Lags in the U.S.
Posted at 8:40 a.m. on Jan. 8
The Incidental Economist notes that life expectancy in the United States fell behind the OECD median in the mid-1980s for men and the early 1990s for women.
“Note, the answer need not point to the health system. But, if it does, it’s not the first chart to show things going awry with it around that time.”