- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Will the Supreme Court Cause a Tidal Wave of Money in Politics?
Posted at 2:20 p.m. on Feb. 26
Rick Hasen, law professor, campaign finance expert and proprietor of the excellent Election Law Blog, joined us on the Political Wire podcast for a discussion about money in politics, “the voting wars” and how an upcoming Supreme Court decision may soon shake the election world.
It’s a great interview. Listen here: