- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Poll: Keep Obamacare
Posted at 7:05 a.m. on Feb. 27
The latest Kaiser Health Tracking poll indicates that although public opinion remains negative of the health care law, most want Obamacare kept in place rather than repealed.
When asked about the reasons behind rising health care costs, the public finds plenty of sources to blame, with Obamacare ranking tenth on the list.