- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Are Our Bridges Safe?
Posted at 6:45 a.m. on March 3
Retro Report examines the 2007 Minneapolis bridge collapse and its effect on decaying bridges across the nation.
“Since the accident, states around the country are spending more money than ever to repair or replace bridges with serious problems, but transportation engineers say it’s still not enough. Last year’s collapse of another interstate bridge north of Seattle was a reminder of just how far the nation has to go to address the condition of our bridges.”