- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Maine: A Model for the Nation’s Health Care
Posted at 6:55 a.m. on March 21
L.A. Times: “Many of the nation’s healthiest communities are wealthy and have large numbers of college-educated residents. But northern Maine is among a handful of telling exceptions, making it an important guidepost as the country searches for ways to improve health.”
Although northern Maine is among the nation’s poorest regions, it ranks high on national measures of health.