- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
Wealth Inequality Returns to 1920s Levels
Posted at 2:39 p.m. on April 5
Think Progress: “Most people know about income inequality: the gap in earnings between the 1 percent and the rest of us that has been growing steadily since the 1970s. But there is also growing inequality when it comes to wealth — not just income, but a household’s total assets, such as savings, value stored in a house, pensions, or other sources of money, minus anything it owes. The difference between wealth held by the top 1 percent and the rest of us has climbed back up to levels not seen since the roaring 20s.”