- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
Supreme Court Rejects Request to Halt Gay Marriages in Oregon
Posted at 7:29 a.m. on June 5
The request to the Supreme Court that the decision be stayed came from the National Organization for Marriage.
“In declining to grant its request for a stay, the justices may have harbored doubt about whether the group had suffered the sort of direct injury that would give it standing in the case, National Organization for Marriage v. Geiger.”