- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
What Happened to Compassionate Conservatism?
Posted at 7:58 a.m. on June 27
Christopher Ingraham: “So much for compassionate conservatism.”
“More than three quarters of conservative Americans – those in the steadfast conservative, business conservative, and young outsider typology groups – agree that ‘poor people have it easy because they can get government benefits without doing anything.’ Only seven percent of steadfast conservatives say that the poor ‘have hard lives.'”