- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
- Renee Ellmers May Face Primary Challenge
Where Obamacare Subsidies Might Not Be Allowed
Posted at 12:14 p.m. on July 22, 2014
A federal court ruling potentially could cripple the Affordable Care Act “by making subsidies unavailable in as many as 36 states where the federal government has run some or all of the insurance exchanges,” the Wall Street Journal reports.