- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
How Much Will Obamacare Premiums Rise?
Posted at 10:53 a.m. on Aug. 22
Vox: “Average Obamacare premiums will rise 8.2 percent next year, according to an analysis from PriceWaterhouseCoopers. That figure relies on the 29 states that have so far released premium data for 2015. It varies from state to state, as you can see in the map below.”
“An 8.2 percent increase in premiums would be slightly smaller than the hikes that happened before Obamacare.”